Supply Chain Manager (Food & Beverages)
Great remuneration package
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational organisation specializing in food and beverage retail chain.
The role requires both strategic and operational planning to ensure productivity improvements. In addition, it is crucial to maintain good relationships with existing suppliers at the same time as develop dealings with potential vendors.
Primary duties and responsibilities are:
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy for all the Company's restaurants.
- Agree with senior management on the key supply chain metrics and report on achievement of those KPIs against set targets.
- Suggest solutions for process improvements and efficiencies in the supply chain.
- Identify supply chain process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Train and evaluate others reporting to the role (e.g. Purchasing, Demand and Supply Planning, Central Kitchen and Warehouse Operations).
- Determine the best procurement strategy that meets the Company's requirements including analysing / proposing counter strategies to minimise price variances on Company's bottom line.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors.
- Maintain alertness in F&B market and industry news to ensure the Company is procuring and operating the most cost effective and operationally efficient business model amongst competitors.
- Manage an accurate and up-to-date-inventory system across all storage locations and ensure stock takes are performed monthly.
- Set and determine the par levels of stock and maximise available working capital for the Company by reducing stock covers.
- Review the quality of forecasts to minimise stock wastages and write offs.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification on Supply Chain or any related field
- Minimum of 5-8 years in managing Supply Chain functions in F&B/FMCG industries
- Strong leadership and experienced in leading a team
- Multitasker within the fast paced environment
- Fluent in English and Malay
- Proficiency in Mandarin is mandatory
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.