Supply Chain Management Associate (Inventory Management)
Enhance your skills in inventory management
Be part of a globally recognized organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical organization who has gained experience all around the world and due to expansion plans they are currently seeking a Supply Chain Management Associate to be part of their team.
- Material master data maintenance in SAP.
- Responsible for affiliate demand and PO maintenance.
- Liaise with Supply Plant to confirm on PO Request Available Date
- Deliver Metrics that can be used to measure supply chain management performance
- Responsible to perform Inventory Reconciliation between LSP (Logistic Service Provider) and SAP
- Responsible to perform Inventory movement transaction such as Scrapping, PGR (Post Goods Receipt) and etc.
- Scan and upload monthly SOx reports to O2C collab site in a timely manner
- Perform electronic filing for record retention
- Perform and analyze OSSCE Reports (Operational Supply Chain Excellence Report) on a monthly basis
- Perform and analyze Operational Control Report; Record findings and ensure mitigation control is in place
- Escalate issues immediately to supervisor following 24:48 hours rule and follow up on action plan.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience, ideally with multinational SSC in a customer facing role.
- Demonstrated experience in accounts receivable, billing and credit management.
- Strong experience with customer services, performance measurement systems, metrics and service levels.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP.
Accuracy and attention to details.
What's on Offer
- Enhance your skills in inventory management
- Be part of a globally recognized organization
- Attractive remuneration package