Supply Chain Management Assistant Manager (KL)
Excellent career progression
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a South Korean based multinational organisation that specialises in cosmetics, household goods and beverages with global presence for over two decades.
- To monitor inventory level and submit monthly forecast order to HQ based on the yearly marketing plan and store expansion plan.
- Review on sales performance to optimise inventory.
- Monitor orders and shipment fulfilment to ensure goods come in on time and resolve problem related to undelivered goods to stores.
- Expedite or reschedule on shipment if necessary.
- Outlet stock holding report and consolidation plans when needed.
- Near expiry tracking and recommendations to clear.
- To handle product registration on every new SKU and renewal of existing SKU.
- To handle planning on retail stores & warehouse stock take schedule.
- Work closely with Promotion Planner (Promotions & Events) to clear in high inventory and discontinued items.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good knowledge of beauty prospect and supply chain
- Preferably candidates who is experiences in beauty market background
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experience
- High sense of urgency and good follow up
- High attention to small details, analytical and quick thinking
- Able to complete monthly reports, and any other required reports in a timely manner
- Ability to give more suggestions/ideas/mechanics to management and see that it is implemented
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.