Supply Chain Assistant Manager (Palm Oil Refinery - Selangor)
Excellent career progression
Opportunity to work for an industry leader
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned local player agricultural and agri-commodities company with global presence for many years.
- Demand and Supply Planning for production and packing based on forecast/actual sales, plant and packing capacity (machine, people and material), minimise changeover, at the most efficient and effective way of workings.
- Manage, plan and coordinate of all bulk oils on weighbridge and tank farm operations.
- Ensure daily inventories in the SAP system are updated and accurately tally with physical inventories for bulk oil.
- Develops and implements tank farm storage system, policies and procedures to obtain maximum utilisation of storage tank space efficiently in tank farm operation.
- Manage the logistics activities - making arrangement of oil tankers and container hauliers for pickup and delivery.
- Monitor manpower planning, training and guidance of all subordinates.
- Monitor and ensure housekeeping and 5S at tank farm area as well maintained at all time.
- To adhere and implement the QHSE and Food Safety Management System.
- Maintain safe working conditions and report any accident and near misses.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary education of Supply Chain or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years Supply Chain experience within specialty fats and edible oils industry.
- Proficient in SAP system.
- Great analytical skills.
- Knowledge in Food Safety System Certification (FSSC), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), Quality Management System (QMS).
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.