Supply Chain Analyst
Strong growth potential
Opportunity to be a part of global multinational organisation.
About Our Client
Globally renowned organisation in the FMCG industry, with presence in over 50 countries across the globe.
- Monitor Customer orders, incoming raw materials & outgoing shipment that identify orders at risk and follow-up with stakeholders
- Coordinate and prioritize resolution of exceptions orders (rushes) and orders in distress with internal stake-holders following Division guidelines
- Act as a main point of contact for the Team Leads and the Head of Customer Care
- Help handling and resolving any customer escalation by providing the necessary solutions
- Propose and drive processes and organization optimization for more efficiency and reduced cost
The Successful Applicant
Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics or any other related discipline
At least 3 years of experience in controlling and monitoring activities in a timely and accurate manner to ensure smooth on time delivery within supply chain.
Preferably from Manufacturing or FMCG background
- Experience with SAP and advanced Microsoft Excel is an added advantage
What's on Offer
- Be part of a globally recognised organisation
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits