Supply Chain Analyst - Medical Devices & Advanced Wound Care
Excellent career progression
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a UK based multinational organisation that specialises in medical equipment and advanced wound care products with global presence for over a century.
- Responsible for Supply Chain activities management including demand and supply planning, liaise with suppliers, 3PL & forwarders.
- Coordinate monthly S&OP process to understand the latest market requirement and ensure timely deliveries and fulfilling customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for Supply Chain reporting and numbers collection in providing weekly/monthly management report on status of activities.
- Provide support to Supply Chain Department through planning activities & process and in accordance to company's objective.
- Manage the stock replenishment and inbound Inventory is in line with the forecast or demand. Responsible for the PO activities including creation of PO, expediting & de-expediting of deliveries, reduce ageing PO and past due PO.
- Liaise with vendor, forwarder & 3PL to improve supply chain process include stock availability, on-time delivery, custom clearance, good receipt & data accuracy.
- Work closely with sales & marketing improve inventory management.
- Provide support to continuous improvement activities/projects to improve efficiency and cost.
- Collaborate with various departments (Regulatory Affairs, Sales Team, Finance Department) or inter company for inputs & enquires pertaining to supply chain.
- Work closely with forwarder to ensure the shipping documentations are complied.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary education in Supply Chain or related field
- Minimum of 3 years in Demand & Supply planning
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in English
- System knowledge in Microsoft Excel and SAP system
- Great team player
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.