Regional position for APAC
Work life balance
About Our Client
Multinational energy company with APAC regional office in Malaysia. This is a rare opportunity where candidate able to take on a regional opportunity to manage the finance and accounting operation in APAC and report to a Regional Financial Controller. Apart from statutory reporting, the Regional Finance Manager also play a vital role in helping to make strategic business decision.
- Manage statutory reporting requirements for all legal entities within APAC Region
- Timely and quality lodgment of the audited financial statements
- Liaison with global process leaders and financial officers to maintain and facilitate the application of effective and efficient control routines in the region
- Ensure legal entities are compliant according to local companies act and operating environment
- Support external and internal audits and resolve identified issues
- Quarter-end review for unusual accounting items and provide timely inputs and follow up action.
- Manage corporate income tax filings for the region to ensure its timely submission
- Assist direct and indirect tax compliance function and tax accounting prepared by Oslo transaction team where needed.
- Assist SST/VAT/WHT tax filing matter where needed
- Assist Transfer pricing reviews
- Forecast, cost control and business support for assigned areas
- Assist in compile and publish monthly management reports where needed
- Support sales team by providing them with customer, contract and invoicing details
- Assist Regional business controller with research, information and analysis for business support requests
- Assist business manager with financial analysis, including identifying financial consequences of business decision and impact of transaction and other projects related issues
- Interaction with regional senior management, provide support / analysis and recommendation/solution where needed.
- Ensure anti-corruption and Code of conduct compliance as it relates to financial matters
- Any other task requested by management as well as other Regions
The Successful Applicant
- At least 7 years working experience in finance and accounting function. Experience in a multinational company or Bid 4 will be an added advantage.
- Qualified accountant with professional membership from ACCA/ CPA/ MIA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer
- Regional exposure
- Excellent working culture and environment
- Work life balance