- Inclusive & Diverse Working Environment
- Attractive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is the Fortune 500 company that has been recognized as the global industry leader worldwide touching wide ranges of industry, mainly manufacturing, health care and logistics.
- Streamlining and re-engineering existing business processes and providing support to change management by considering business objectives in identifying process improvement.
- Identify, onboard, implement, and utilize new reporting tools (e.g. ServiceNow, Business Intelligence, InContact, Visibility IQ. Savanna)
- Use current, efficient, powerful languages such as Python for automation of reports and functions that are repetitive. (E.g. creating Python scripts to pull Ztags from ServiceNow for resolution codes, and developing callbots)
- Participate and prepare presentations materials for internal and external team meeting use
- Provide ad-hoc report support when needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should at least possess Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2-5 years working experience in related field
- Possess strong HTML skills to create tools such as Resolution Code and Symptom correlation tools
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to empathize and remain professional during all interactions with internal and external parties
- Intermediate presentation skills. Some formal training in public speaking/presentation skills preferred
- Able to work Permanent Night Shift - Monday to Friday (8PM to 5AM /9PM to 6AM)
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Exceptional career progression
- Vibrant and fun working environment
- work life balance