- An opportunity to work with an American MNC in more than 140 countries
- A multi-faceted role with NPD, Cat. Mgmt. and Marketing Comm. responsibilities
About Our Client
The Client is a 75+ years old American MNC present in over 100 countries. In India, they are the market leaders in the industry with a very strong brand presence, especially in the HORECA space.
* End to end responsibility of assigned category / Product Portfolio
* Renovation/ Rejuvenation of Projects
* Conduct regular market insights to understand the customer needs, identify gaps, opportunities and feed into the Innovation funnel
* Work closely with cross-functional teams to define Category Insights, Idea generation and converting them into NPD roadmaps
* Build customer & consumer insights through various interactions
* Develop marketing campaigns to drive business value
* Curating digital marketing strategies
* Work closely with sales and trade marketing team to grow market share in the food services channel
* Category champion and working very closely with the team especially Trade Marketing, Chef team and sales - having a true external orientation
* Will be responsible for maintaining the A&P spends for the Product category
* Reporting and analysis - Monthly Business reports, category analysis, forecasting for NPD products, market sizing
New Product Development
* End to end responsibility for NPD projects - Product, packaging development, pricing and preparing business cases
* Conduct market assessments & Feasibility Studies for new projects
* Develop Product briefs with Research & Development teams and cross function teams
* Responsible for Market Validations of NPD projects
* Develop Launch Plans including communication development for New Products
* Lead the Product launches and post launch reviews
* Project Network Management and OTIF delivery of projects
The Successful Applicant
* 10-12 years' experience in marketing/product management in the Food or Beverages industry
* Post-Graduate in Marketing or MBA
* Classical marketer who understands all facets of the 6P's of marketing with demonstrated success identifying new brand development opportunities, possible environmental or competitive threats as well as building ideas that encompass every brand touchpoint with customers.
* Experience in conceptualizing new projects and leading them end to end through the innovation funnel
* Strong financial & business acumen with experience in closing business cases with functional stakeholders
* Firsthand experience of working with the regulatory and legal functions in the organization. A good understanding of FSSAI norms would be useful.
* Experience in leading or being part of the creative process for building an integrated communication campaign for customers
* Hands-on, customer-focused approach with the ability to understand customer insights and creative bent of mind.
* Strategic thinker, good communication and influencing skill
* Good communication to be able to work with global teams
* Willing to travel on short notice
What's on Offer
Being a part of a lean Marketing function with team management responsibilities, the role will have a high degree of ownership and freedom to explore new product line opportunities and create unique marketing communication plans. The client is also undergoing an expansion phase where the learning opportunities presented will be immense.