Sr. Data Science (Global Fintech & InsureTech)
Working with CTO, CEO, and Head of Data
Mentor team members
About Our Client
One of the largest Insurance and Financial Service Company in the world. HQ in Netherlands, they cover a vast network of business reaching over twenty markets in Europe, America, and Asia. With millions of customers globally, and headcount of 28,000 employees, we are by far the biggest insuretech in Asia.
We are currently expanding our market in Indonesia and is looking for experienced Data Scientist to develop and research key models and framework in the areas of: advanced analytics, credit and risk models, big data, and applied ML for the Insurance and FS industry.
Join us in building our digital foundation as a Sr. Data Scientist. Your role is to build predictive application: from emerging optimisation engines, statistical models for customer analytics, risk management, fraud detection, etc.
- Designs, develops, and implements end-to-end machine learning production pipelines (data exploration, sampling, training data generation, feature engineering, model building, and performance evaluation)
- Enables big data and batch/real-time analytical solutions that leverage emerging technologies
- Collects, parses, manages, analyzes and visualizes large sets of data using multiple platforms
- Develops standards and processes for integration projects and initiatives
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Besides your education and experience in the data science/mathematics field, we are looking for individuals who are in it for the long run. Our projects are long term projects guaranteed to expose you with learning curve in an emerging data science field.
- Degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or operations research or related technical discipline (MS/PhD a plus)
- As a Senior, at least 3 years of experience in a statistical and/or data science role
- As a Junior, at least 1 year of experience
- As a lead, at least 5+ years of experience
- Deep knowledge of machine learning, statistics, optimisation or related field
- Experience with R, Python, or SQL is required
- Experience working with large data sets, simulation/ optimisation and distributed computing tools (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, Arena, etc.)
- Familiar with commonly used data mining algorithms (i.e. classification, clustering, regression, association rules, neural networks, etc.)
What's on Offer
Looking for Sr. Data Science to build and deploy a number of predictive engines and models in the field of Fintech and Insuretech.