Spot Buyer (Mandarin / Japanese)
Excellent career progression
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader within Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. Operating for more than a century, they have been working closely with the food, beverage and consumer product partners to produce goods that change the daily lives of consumers all around the world.
Day to day operations in the spot buy for raw materials area:
- Execute sourcing (Spot Buy, Routine Spend).
- Spot buy according to sourcing instructions defined in category cards (scope: Spot Buy materials +Gl/Reg materials without valid source).
- Maintain sourcing data for Spot Buy materials incl. site specific information.
- PO creation for Spot Buy materials.
- Support sourcing support and market analysis in case language specific is required.
- Support investigation of root cause analysis on invoice non conformity.
- Focus on training and gaining knowledge.
- Work with guidance from Senior Specialists, Experts and Team Lead.
- Builds constructive and effective relationships within local team.
- Communicate with internal and external partners by phone or via email.
- Adherence to service levels.
- Adherence to policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree/ Masters or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of sourcing experience, and having experience with China/ Japan market is
- Fluency in English and Mandarin/ Japanese with the ability to read, speak and write
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Proven experience in managing SAP (MM and SRM).
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.