Sourcing Specialist - Indirect Category (Retail Industry)
Be part of a global MNC.
Attractive remuneration package for the right talent.
About Our Client
My client is a global MNC within the retail business who is currently looking to hire a Sourcing Specialist to be based in Selangor, Malaysia.
The right candidate for the role is expected to take on a key role in the Procurement team to drive sourcing activities across various indirect services category (e.g. Marketing, CAPEX, HR, Professional services etc).
My client is looking for candidates with particular experience and familiarity procuring for ATL related Marketing services and activities including Media, management of creative agencies, e-commerce, campaign activation etc.
Additionally, the right candidate should also have experience in OR must be open to explore and manage other relevant indirect services category (e.g. CAPEX, facilities management etc).
- Create, gain business wide support for and implement category sourcing plans that quickly deliver tangible results.
- Engage category teams where defined thresholds are met.
- Identify and prioritise opportunities to deliver total cost of ownership savings in your categories and drive the implementation of the plans to capture those opportunities.
- Proactively manage supplier relationships to deliver cost & cash results, to drive continuous improvement.
- Drive innovation initiatives in your category to continually search for cost saving opportunities.
- Establish and analyze performance metrics in order to evaluate supplier performance.
- Manage overall sourcing activities across indirect services category which includes Marketing, Media, HR & Professional Services as well as CAPEX, facilities management etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree.
- Candidates must possess at least 2 - 5 years of relevant Procurement experience managing indirect services category namely Marketing, Media, HR & Professional Services as well as CAPEX, facilities management etc.
- Experience in both tactical and strategic sourcing activities.
- Experience with e-Sourcing tools is an additional advantage.
- Good understanding of operations and business culture of multinational company.
- Open to local Malaysians only **
What's on Offer
- Be part of a global MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package for the right talent.