- Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation
- Regional scope of work
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned player within the Logistic industry with a global presence for over a century. They are currently looking for a Sourcing Manager to join their dynamic team to assist in the business of the company.
- Develop local and contribute to regional and global category sourcing strategies and initiatives
- Prepare & lead strategic supplier negotiation with suppliers
- Prepare, conduct and lead tenders
- Ensure effective implementation of Procurement contracts
- Conduct local & regional supplier management
- Establish close relationships with regional or country stakeholders to ensure the knowledge of demand and service quality; build and maintain solid understanding of respective business needs
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years in sourcing experience or relevant experience
- Candidate must have sourcing experience of warehousing products (capex and opex) and services, such as Production Equipment, Site Services, Transportation etc. Familiarity in handling other indirect spend categories is preferred.
- Proven experience in leading negotiations, tendering, project management etc.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to working with counterparts internationally
- Exciting career progression
- Strong growth potential