MYR6,000 - MYR8,300
About Our Client
Top Global player in FMCG
- Follow the guidelines / Procurement Landscape to support the acquisition of goods and services required
- Ensure compliance with the purchasing policy in all processes of procurement of goods and services.
- Comply with on-time delivery and quality of the information required by the Local, Regional and Global Purchasing
- Conduct effective negotiations to reach the annual target of savings and good service conditions for BAT
- Reload in IBTT all savings from the different purchasing processes, concluded immediately after the negotiation process.
- Ensure that all records and information regarding purchase orders and negotiations are up to date
- Provide weekly updates and report status negotiations with stakeholders as required
- Ensure optimization of the information contained in the various support systems such as SAP Purchasing process, Upside, E-Sourcing, FISP, ARIBA and IBTT.
The Successful Applicant
- Detailed knowledge of Procurement processes, methods and techniques
- Understanding of the dynamics of sourcing management
- Broad understanding of how the team fits into the larger organisation: Awareness of company's organisational model
- MS Office - advanced level of knowledge and usage
- Good judgment to identify, assess and resolve issues; solve problems in a hand-on, insightful and collaborative manner
- Creative, emotionally intelligent, resilient and effective working under pressure
- A focus on service delivery and savings
- Ability to coordinate activities to enable efficiency and effectivness
What's on Offer