- Fantastic training provided for constant learning and development.
- Global MNC with clear career progression.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading consulting firm in Malaysia for the provision of IT services to companies globally. Their business has been steadily growing in the market for over 20 market, providing Infrastructure Management Services and Software Services to a variety of domains.
As the business is growing rapidly, they are partnering with Michael Page to hire for talented Software Engineer to join their team in the KL office on a permanent basis.
- Developing, designing and coding.
- Solid understand towards the full SDLC as well as module flows.
- Able to write programs that involve multiple interfaces and outputs.
- Integrate software with existing system.
- Strong in adaptability and problem solving.
- Flexible in picking up new technologies.
- Provide ideas and suggestions to the team.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of experience in developing applications using one of the frameworks (Spring, Struts, Hibernate or equivalent J2EE framework) software.
- Working knowledge of any SQL (MYSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MSSQL, NoSQL DB, PLSQL).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Able to work under tight deadline and pressure.
- Good to have cloud working exposure.
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression and exposure.
- Rewarding salary and perks.
- Great opportunity to work with a diverse set of people who are extremely talented and experienced.