- Senior level of leadership and high ownership.
- Opportunity to be associated with a high growth MNC.
About Our Client
The client is a well known MNC in the telecom industry, exhibiting high growth in international markets.
- You will work closely with business partners and IT partners in managing business needs and then mapping them to capabilities with the CLM IT domain.
- You will perform necessary leadership, analysis, and design tasks related to the delivery of projects in CLM to support the overall transformation programs.
- You will be responsible for developing CLM Applications domain strategy and long-term planning goals that supports IT team to provide best in class customer experience.
- You will closely with IT partners of various telecom products in ensuring integration with the on boarding application.
- You will lead the development of customer life cycle program to offer on boarding and revenue. You need to understand pre-paid, post-paid on boarding and an understanding of number provisioning and management system.
The Successful Applicant
- You should have a deep understanding of the Telco IT and Telecom as an industry.
- You should have 8-9 years of Business Analysis experience and a solid background in understanding and translating business needs to IT Solution designs.
- You should have specific skills and knowledge: 1. Leadership skills with ability to manage senior stakeholders. 2. People-oriented with ability to lead meetings with software dev managers, developers etc. 3. Structured approach to work & clear in communications. 4. Driving Business units towards simplification and standardisation.
What's on Offer
- Market leading compensation.
- Opportunity to lead end-to-end CLM life cycle.