Senior role in the plant in a start-up operations
Growth opportunities to manage the plant operations
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leader in manufacturing industry and has multiple factory operations in Asia. They have built a strong brand name in the market and has proven track record in building solid careers organically in their organisation. They are seeking for a top talent to join their team and grow the business progressively.
The position reports to the Regional Manufacturing Director and manages a start-up team of 12 staff. The role will be leading and managing the planning, coordination and control of all manufacturing processes and schedule stability to ensure the products produced are efficient with appropriate resources at the right quality whilst consistently providing the best return of investment.
- To apply manufacturing principles and initiate strategies which minimize manufacturing costs through effectively utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials and capital.
- Lead and encourage use of new processing method, techniques and focus on fact based problem solving.
- Manages weekly reports on:
- Operation efficiency
- Spent on raw materials, spare parts, labour, tooling and other related resource management.
- Kaizen/productivity improvement
- GMP, 5S, BRC, HSE and other regulatory and statutory standards.
- Identify and adapt technological advances to meet the Company's competitive objectives within the marketplace.
- Provides strong leadership and ensuring high morale, teamwork and good employee relations within the operations team.
The Successful Applicant
- Based in Laguna, Philippines - our client is only looking for Filipino / Filipino Expats who are looking to return are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to read and write in English and Tagalog languages.
- Minimum of a BS in Engineering with solid volume manufacturing experience. Minimum of 15 years of working experience.
- Sound leadership and interpersonal skills are imperative as the roles require the ability to confidently liaise with the senior management as well as employees within every tier of the operations.
- Results-oriented, ambitious and driven.
- Ability to develop and lead improvement initiatives and strategies.
What's on Offer
- Unsurpassed opportunity to influence at the highest levels in the industry.
- We only entertain online application. For inquiries please contact Carla Lastimosa at 0320324058, please state job reference 4005402 or email to