Opportunity to be part of a renowned organisation
Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned player within the oleochemical industry.
- Coordinating with planning, customer service, and warehouse team on a daily basis to ensure shipment execution.
- Good understanding of customer requirements and sales order.
- To plan the container and shipment booking with the planning and warehouse team on the availability of finished goods.
- Responsible for keeping the system up to date of all shipments/transactions before it leaves the plant.
- Liaise with 3PLs such as forwarders and haulage to ensure containers, shipment and trucking's availability.
- To prepare daily report for inventory and shipments.
- To ensure shipments are On Time in Full (OTIF) and reported accordingly.
- Oversee that all shipping instructions and invoices are updated in the system and to the documentation team.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong understand and experience in sea freight.
- Knowledge and experience in oleochemical industry.
- Prior experience in handling high amount of container shipments.
- Able to work without supervision.
- Strong 3PL management skills.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a renowned organisation.
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.