Senior VP, Finance
Great opportunity to join one of the largest conglomerate across APAC
Good career developing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest conglomerate across APAC. Boasting on their huge revenue, global presence and huge clientele, our client currently are aggressively expanding to maximize their market share globally. Moving forward as a vibrant organization, they believe in hiring the best talent to produce the best results. Due to the aggressive developing of the business as well as the increased in revenue of their business, they are looking for a Senior VP Finance to partner in bringing their business to a higher level. This is an amazing opportunity to join this organization with strong development and good progression in a newly created role.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Oversee the group and segmental financial reporting to provide management, shareholders and relevant key internal and external stake holders a reliable and timely view of the group's financial performance and position for effective decision making.
- Set up and drive the implementation of a relevant management reporting framework for the operating units to help business owners drive the performance of the operations in the role of a business partner.
- Responsible in driving planning cycles developing budget, forecasting & business plans
- Set up new project companies' accounting processes and reporting, until a full-fledged operational finance team is established to take over upon operational launch, to provide management, shareholders and relevant key internal and external stake holders a reliable and timely view of the entities'/projects' financial performance and position for effective decision making.
- Manage the group's tax planning and compliance activities to achieve an optimal group tax structure and full compliance to tax regulations, including accounting for deferred taxation.
- Establish and maintain a relevant ERP system framework via the set-up of a system administrator team, to govern the fundamental architecture and master data of the ERP system used by Finance for better control and sustainability.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior VP Finance will be confident in leading from the front and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Group Management Reporting, Finance Business, Taxation, and system implementation, preferably in a Public Listed Company
- At least 10 years of managerial position and leading a team
- Confident with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM30,000 to RM35,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company