Senior UX Designer
Exposure to top-notch UI/UX practices beyond the industry standards.
On-the-job training covering technical and commercial skillsets.
About Our Client
The client is the Digital Agency and Innovation lab of a Fortune 500 organization. Having accumulated decades' worth of global success and experience, they are trusted partners in digitally transforming many enterprise level organizations. Their core belief in is reimagining experience and elevating it with a human-centred, yet creative approach.
- Consulting external stakeholders for all UX research matters (interviews, evaluations, competitor analysis).
- Collaborating with UI and Development teams and produce creative storyboards, prototypes, and user flows aligned with targeted personas.
- Effectively communicating design decisions with good understanding of the stakeholder's business requirements
- Adapting to a wide range of work environments (SPRINTs, Agile, Waterfall).
- Communication / Articulate and pitch design ideas and decisions with detail
- Conduct on-site client visits / travels when the need arises
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of professional UX experience
- Portfolios detailing past work and design rationale
- Solid experience in delivering UX projects on mobile and web projects
- Strong command of English (verbal and written)
- Hands on knowledge of design, prototyping, and usability testing tools
- In-depth understanding of UX principles and methodologies with portfolio
- Track record in delivering mobile development projects
- Experienced in dealing with clients on-site
- Able to work closely with a team with constant communication and knowledge sharing
What's on Offer
- On-the-job training covering technical and commercial skillsets.
- Exposure to top-notch UI/UX practices beyond the industry standards.
- Rewarding remuneration and benefits structure