Senior Supply Chain Manager - Philippines
Leading retail home appliances brand in the market
Strong brand name in the retail industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading home appliances business with operations in various countries globally which includes manufacturing & assembly, marketing and distribution of high-end retail brands and maintains technical and commercial relationships with several major OEM partners worldwide. The company is growing their business operations in the Philippines and currently has 200 outlets across the archipelago. Presently, they are branching to project basis business segment. They have built a strong brand name in the market and has proven track record in building solid careers organically in their organization. They are seeking for a top talent to join their team and grow the business progressively.
The role will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and will be managing a team of 7 staff. The role will be responsible to lead the purchasing, planning, inventory management and strategic logistics arrangement within Asia through proactive materials management, sourcing and trade and logistics compliance.
- Manage the strategic purchasing team for the alignment of category/supplier strategies and projects as well as across sites to ensure that the company are leveraging on their people, processes and tools for optimal results.
- Oversee the entire logistics operations in Philippines. Ensure quality, on-time deliveries, cost and cycle time reductions through supplier negotiations and inventory and logistics improvements supporting the retail outlets.
- Support country demand and supply planning to optimise inventory in respective operations. Manage schedule risk associated with supplier deliveries to meet client expectations.
- Drive and improve responsiveness to operational needs through cycle time reduction programs, utilising best practices and coordinating with internal functional teams.
- Manage headcount and budget to meet or beat functional cost budget. Ensure resources and detailed plans are in place to deliver on goals.
The Successful Applicant
- Based in Manila, Philippines our client is looking for successful Malaysian or Expatriates who has strong experience in lubricants/FMCG industry. The role will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Business/Supply Chain/Finance background. MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience managing regional and domestic supply chain management.
- Detailed, analytical and independent.
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to influence up, down and across the organisation.
- Strong verbal and written skills. Comfortable and confident presenting in a large group of seasoned professional.
What's on Offer
- The chance to contribute substantially to a strong and thriving business.
- Unsurpassed opportunity to influence at the highest levels in the industry.
- We only entertain online application. For inquiries please contact Carla Lastimosa-Ho at 0320324058, please state job reference 3817520 or email