- Fast paced environment
- Be part of a rapidly expanding organization
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established FMCG manufacturing company that has been expanding aggressively around the region.
With their strategies and innovation, they are currently looking for a Senior Supply Chain Manager to join their leadership team.
The Senior Supply Chain Manager will be the focal point for overall end to end supply chain activities including demand planning, inventory control, customer service, warehousing, logistics and distribution. This person will be working closely with the leadership team to help drive growth of the company. Amongst the many responsibilities some are listed below:
- Lead the monthly Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) with the commercial team
- Optimise forecast modelling and collaborate with Marketing & Sales teams to ensure accurate forecasts to deliver business expectations
- Develop the supply plans needed to maintain the optimal inventory levels
- Build and maintain a good relationship with external vendors & suppliers and keep them updated on changes to the supply forecast on a timely basis.
- Working closely with other departments to identify & close operational gaps through weekly management meeting.
- Set inventory targets to ensure service commitments are in line with forecasts and develop inventory and replenishment strategies that achieve goals for delivery and cost
- Drive innovation, process implementations & continuous improvement initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering /Science/ Supply Chain/Logistics or other relevant disciplines
- At least 12-15 years of experience in a Supply Chain Management role within manufacturing industry (FMCG)
- Demonstrated excellence & expertise in the fields of supply chain management, demand planning, customer service & logistics.
- Strong leadership and experienced in leading a team
- Good commercial acumen, business partnering, analytical thinking and stakeholder management abilities
- Ability to work in a fast pace, results-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package depending on experience
- Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.