Senior SAP Developer (ABAP) - Global IT brand
*Global Leading MNC
*Attractive remuneration package (RM 8,000 - RM 15,000 depending on experiences
About Our Client
A world leading MNC in IT industry is recruiting a high caliber Senior SAP Developer (ABAP) to join them. They have a long history in Europe and it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence.
- Design, develop, integrate third party components, test, install and support programs/systems.
- Analyze technical and functional requirements and translate them into software solutions. Understand dependencies toward other systems and teams.
- Evaluate and recommend technical feasibility and cost estimates of the proposed solutions.
- Prepare installation and operating procedures.
- Provide technical assistance to colleagues and assist in resolving problems reported by other team members. Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Supporting the delivered software and being part of a 'Center of Expertise' problem solving team. Analyze support cases and, when appropriate, provide solutions following the established case management processes.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in application development.
- Solid knowledge and experience of SAP programming language (ABAP Object-Oriented programming) is a must.
- Knowledge and experience in Workflow or Web Dynpro is a strong advantage.
- Experience in HANA (CDS, BOPF and SAPUI5) is a plus point.
- Preferably experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
What's on Offer
- Global Leading MNC
- Attractive remuneration package (RM 8,000 - RM 15,000 depending on experiences)
- Strong international exposure & progression opportunity