Updated on 21/05/2021
- Well Established and Reputable Employer
- Various Opportunities to Develop Both Personal and Career Growth
About Our Client
Client is a well established and reputable chemical company which seeks to nurture their talents both personally and career wise, to ensure they are empowering their talents to achieve remarkable results. They are the market leader within the sub-chemical industry and still going strong in diversifying their products and expansion in the market.
- Responsible to provide compliance framework, ensure trade control, chemical regulation, and product safety related
- Proactively observe emerging regulations, compliance rules within the chemical region
- Engage stakeholders internally and externally as well
- Drive solution and improvement initiatives leveraging on different tools like Lean Six Sigma and technology
- Provide training and knowledge sharing
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering/Industrial Chemistry
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of experience in chemical regulation, product regulatory affairs, personal care and food
- Expert in using Excel and other digital tools
What's on Offer
You will be working with a dynamic team which celebrates exceptional success.