Senior Quantity Surveyors & Contracts Manager
Leading Construction Company
Multiple positions available: Senior QS & Contracts Manager
About Our Client
A diversified public listed company, operating locally and internationally. Their business operations include property development and main contractor business. They are looking to expand their business and are seeking dedicated, ambitious and result oriented individuals to join their team.
- Work together with Project Operation Division to manage subcontractors contract
- Assist clients in regards to contractual issues
- Be involved in the pre, post and tendering phase.
- Manage Extension of Terms (E.O.T) claims
- Manage documentations pertaining to time and cost claims
- Work closely with Legal & Compliance division in contractual issues
- Recommend entitlement of sub contract Value Option (V.O) claims
- Review Letter of Award to sub contractor
- Review tender documentations and highlight contractual requirements relating to time and cost
- To submit necessary tender queries pertaining to contractual issues
The Successful Applicant
- Possess Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or equivalent.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of working experience for Senior QS and 5 years of experience for Contracts Managers in tendering and post-contract management in construction industry, ideally in a contractor's organisation
- Able to work independently and possess good problem solving skills
- Possess sound knowledge on contract management & cost estimation
- Possess good analytical and communication skills
- Possess strong leadership and people management skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and attractive benefits are offered.