- Regional Exposure
- Exciting Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is with a global presence across continents. Currently in a search for an outstanding individual to join their organization to support on supply quality.
- Responsible to be updated of the legislation and food safety requirements
- Ensure smooth communication and coordination of raw materials with various suppliers
- Support and ensure audit and governance programs are adhered to accordingly
- Review and create raw materials specifications
- In charge to create and build a globally standardized procedures
- Work closely with suppliers on raw materials assessment and verification.
The Successful Applicant
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Nutrition, Chemistry
- 5 years' of experience in food manufacturing industry
- Solid regulatory, compliance and food safety knowledge
- Solid project management background
- Ability to manage projects and have strong passion in regulatory
- Excellent communication skill
What's on Offer
Exciting career growth and regional exposure.