Senior Project Manager (Banking)
Great opportunity to work on digital payment platform
Good remuneration and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is the market leader in technology innovation focusing on digital payment solutions for financial Institutions, one of the early pioneers of providing innovative technologies for the banking industries.
- Define, develop, and own initiatives that remove blockers and improve the overall performance of the digital team
- Research, develop and own relationships with external third-parties (such as cloud, payment, or analytics providers) to ensure digital has the partners required to be successful in digital transformation for financial services/banks
- Collaborate with the project implementation/delivery & software development teams to develop, collect, and report on functional KPIs to ensure that the health and effectiveness all projects and initiatives can be monitored over time
- Assist in developing or updating standard operating procedures (SOP) for all business and technical operational activities.
- Confident, assertive communicators who can drive incident resolution with 3rd party Operation, Financial Services/Banking clients and Managed Providers.
- A solid understanding of Digital Banking or Payment platform support
- Build strong relationship by addressing customer issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Conduct regular meetings with team to discuss about issues, concerns, updates etc.
- Assist in employee appraisals, promotions, compensation and termination based on the performance review.
- Provide operational support and guidance to staff.
- Assist in developing operating and capital budgets.
- Monitor and control expense according to allotted budget.
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training candidates.
- Manage work assignment and allocation for staff.
- Conduct performance review and provide performance feedback to staff.
- Maintain accurate and clear documentation for operational procedures and activities.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure team follows standard operating procedures for all operational functions.
- Support operational risk and audit process for the purpose of preventive maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong operations experience from any sector related to: Payments, Digital Banking, Digital Transformation (preferable), Financial Services/Banking, Fintech, Digital Retail, or eCommerce,.
- Experience communicating technical concepts, questions and problems for non-technical stakeholders. Competent stakeholder management
- Strong interest in process improvement - ITIL certified, with a solid understanding of Service Management
- Minimum of 8 years in digital banking or payment project management
- Strong analytical skills and performance driven mindset
- Strong collaboration, communication and influencing skills
- Flexibility on roles and responsibilities
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity to work on digital payment platform
- Young and dynamic culture with flexible working environment
- Good remuneration and benefits