Senior Project Engineer (Food MNC - Seremban)
Competitive salary package
Exciting career growth prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading MNC in the food industry with a long established presence in Asia and a manufacturing hub based in SEA. They are on the lookout for bright, young, and highly competent individuals who can be hands-on where necessary and a natural leader when the situation calls for it.
- Project management & planning including tendering of new line/equipment along with Procurement & preparation of RFI (Request for Inquiry), RFP (Request for Proposal), Design Qualification (DQ) & technical review.
- Participate in objective setting, plant development (greenfield/brownfield, new line/equipment) and plant performance review.
- Direct and coordinate construction, testing and installation activities to ensure conformance to engineering design and specifications.
- Provide design concepts and oversee design by consulting architects and/or engineers; recommend design modifications or alterations as required.
- Monitor budget (CAPEX), staffing, and cost control for each plant-based project.
- Maintain close liaison with all stakeholders including contractor/supplier and client/customer both individually and as a group, to ensure good communication and objective alignment.
- Review the operation of plant equipment and systems to minimize unplanned downtime and solve problems in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with at least 5 years of project experience ideally in a food/FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Excellent project and people management skills.
- Strong communication skills and a wide network of contractor/supplier contacts.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced setting having to manage between multiple stakeholders would be ideal for the job.
What's on Offer
Comprehensive salary package, collaborative work environment, training and development opportunities, career progression.