Updated on 03/05/2021
- Regional scope of work
- Global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned player within the Service industry with a global presence for over a century. They are currently looking for a Senior Procurement Analyst (Japanese / Korean Speaker) to join their dynamic team to assist in the business of the company.
- Execute procurement processes applying sourcing and purchasing policies
- Execute tactical purchasing process, select suppliers, quality, delivery terms etc
- Contracts negotiation with suppliers
- Maintain up-to-date supplier and vendor information.
- Follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery
- Generate required reporting, analyze reports and identify improvements.
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers and regional stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Languages: Fluent in English and must speak, read, and write in Japanese / Korean. Preferably for candidates who are Malaysian. These roles are open for native Japanese / Korean.
- > 3 years of relevant experience with purchasing practices and procedures
- Added advantage for candidates who have experience in working within shared service centre.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to working with counterparts internationally
- Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation