Senior Personal Executive Assistant - Global Consultancy
*Exposure with multinational organization firm.
*Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
My client is a global management consulting firm and is a leader in the industry itself. As a leading advisor on business strategies, they've turned and transformed many different enterprises into success ranging from different clients sectors. They're actively looking for high-flyer,competent, dynamic, energetic and strong hunger for success to be part of their family.
- Provide high-level executive support for Partners, Principals, and other senior executives in a fast-paced and changing client service environment:
- Organize and schedule client and internal meetings and events with an understanding of business priorities - proactively manages extremely complex calendars
- Proactively manages and drives case team logistic
- Process timesheets and expenses on a timely basis
- Prepare proposals, letters, slide decks, client invoices, etc.
- Proactively support business development efforts
- Assist with preparation of case team materials and basic PowerPoint/Excel tasks - prepare slides, proposals, and other documents, including proofreading, editing, copying, and binding when require
- Support administrative aspects of executives' internal commitments: practice area activities, company leadership committees, recruiting, etc.
- Act as thought partner and trusted advisor to Partners and others in the company
- Make sure they know what they need to know
- Guide them toward making right decisions about use of time
- Loop in all relevant parties when needed
- Build effective working relationships with key stakeholders:
- Company's executives - understand preferences relating to travel, calendar, etc.
- Clients and their Assistants - facilitate the scheduling process and relevant communications
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and/or customer service experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a fast paced environment (really fast paced!) supporting senior executives, strongly preferred
- Be increasingly proactive
- Demonstrate a high level of ownership of tasks and sound business judgment
- Be seen as a key contributor to the case team process
- Team player. Proactively seeks opportunities to help others, will go above and beyond in order to get the job done
What's on Offer
- Exposure with multinational organization firm.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Exciting future project opportunities