- To Be Part of Strategic Management
- Established and Expanding Organization
About Our Client
My Client is well-reputable and established company in the process chemical industry.
- Create, establish and administer a strategy and continuous improvement plan for Safety, Security, Health and Environmental (SSHE) operations for the Group.
- Responsible to implement and review Group SSHE performance and drive improvements from compliance to culture
- Making reviews on existing or newly proposed regulatory affairs program, law, rules, and regulations. Understanding and examine the impact on operations as well as decide on the program changes
- Harmonizes SSHE reporting, KPI, and guideline effectiveness
- Oversees the operation of industrial waste and ensure disposal handling follows DOE regulations
The Successful Applicant
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Environmental, Health and Safety, Chemistry, or any Engineering related field
- Minimum 15 years of experience in HSE within Chemical Industry
- Have dealt with complex chemical process
- Must be NIOSH certified
What's on Offer
Strategic and Senior Management role as well as the opportunity to join a well-established organization