Senior Manager/Head of Finance (Government-Linked Company)
Great opportunity to join a huge company in Malaysia
Develop your career in this company with good career prospect
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest local conglomerate across in Malaysia. Boasting on their huge year to year growth, various industry presence and huge clientele, our client currently are aggressively expanding to maximize their market share globally. Moving forward as a vibrant organization, they believe in hiring the best talent to produce the best results. Due to the aggressive developing of the business as well as the increased in revenue of their business, they are looking for a Senior Finance Manager/Head of Finance to partner in bringing their business to a higher level. This is an amazing opportunity to join this organization with strong development and good progression in a newly created role.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Oversee the group and segmental financial reporting to provide management, shareholders and relevant key internal and external stake holders a reliable and timely view of the group's financial performance and position for effective decision making.
- To oversee the group consolidation financial account and Cash flow projection preparation and analysis report on timely basis.
- Set up and drive the implementation of a relevant management reporting framework for the operating units to help business owners drive the performance of the operations in the role of a business partner.
- Responsible in driving planning cycles developing budget, forecasting & business plans
- Set up new project companies' accounting processes and reporting, until a full-fledged operational finance team is established to take over upon operational launch, to provide management, shareholders and relevant key internal and external stake holders a reliable and timely view of the entities'/projects' financial performance and position for effective decision making.
- Establish and maintain a relevant ERP system framework via the set-up of a system administrator team, to govern the fundamental architecture and master data of the ERP system used by Finance for better control and sustainability.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Finance Manager/Head of Finance will be confident in leading from the front and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Group Management Reporting, Finance Business, Taxation, and system implementation
- At least 5 years of managerial position and leading a team
- Confident with excellent communication(English) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM12,000 to 20,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company