Senior Manager, Planning and Logistics
Be part of a globally recognized organisation
Enhance your skills in Planning and Logistics
About Our Client
Our client is a well known globally recognized organisation who has gained solid regional exposure and due to expansion plans they are currently seeking a Senior Manager, Planning and Logistics to be part of thier team.
- Supply, Operation and Materials Planning - Ensure optimal inventory management practices to maintain required customer service levels while minimizing working capital requirements to ensure on-time deliveries and meet customer requirements while minimizing carrying costs and premium transportation charges.
- Warehouse - Maintains standards of housekeeping in the warehouses and the loading and unloading station.
- Establishes procedures and supervise the periodic physical inventories.
- This includes the taking and valuing of the year-end physical inventory.
- Logistic, Import & Export - Establish and maintain optimal distribution, transportation, Import and Export strategies and network based on customer trends and requirements as well as overall business cost drivers.
- Employ optimal outsourcing arrangements to maximize savings while ensuring required service levels.
The Successful Applicant
- Four-year undergraduate business or engineering degree required - degree in Industrial engineering, Logistics or Supply Chain Management. MBA preferred
- Minimum of ten years supply chain leadership experience
- Minimum of five years of direct operations management experience
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Enhance your skills in supply chain
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation