Senior Manager Operation & Maintenance (District Cooling)
Forthcoming culture - people focused business.
Family oriented culture with great work life balance.
About Our Client
A leading global facilities management and energy consultancy organization is looking for an experienced Senior Operation & Maintenance Manager to lead district cooling system projects in South East Asia.
- With experience in District Cooling System (DCS) and HVAC, lead and manage district cooling system commercial projects and energy improvement plans to provide the best solution to industrial client.
- With the existing 2 District Cooling Systems plants in Malaysia and Philippine, you will liaise with the HVAC Design Engineering Team (in charge of conceptual designs) to evaluate the operation and maintenance costs for each project execution.
- Lead and provide technical validation for operation and maintenance budgets for the projects proposed by the Business Development team.
- Work closely with the Business Development and Engineering Design team to lead feasibility studies and commercial proposals for SEA projects.
- Perform assessments of operation and maintenance cost vs replacement costing in long term run, evaluate and challenge existing maintenance plans and operation procedures of large District Cooling System and HVAC.
- Review, validate and improve the maintenance strategy (predictive, preventive, curative/ outsourced, insourced), the Standards Operating Procedures (SOP), the processes and topics for continuous improvements.
- Design and develop Maintenance Plans, and prepare risk assessment to minimize project operation risk.
- Propose best practices in operation and maintenance procedures/protocols in the industry to client.
- Closely working with main Suppliers, create, update and maintain O&M database for SEA
- Liaise with the Chief Purchasing Officer APAC to supply consumables/spare-parts
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliant with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Thermal Engineering) or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience with strong knowledge in District Cooling System, HVAC, Facilities (Electrical) for commercial or industrial buildings.
- Knowledge in P&L management is important.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to manage different projects across various industries.