Senior Manager - Leasing (Retail Only)
Part of the senior management responsible for shaping the company's objectives
Organised company culture, with an emphasis on team spirit
About Our Client
One of Malaysia's top retailers is looking for a leader to spearhead their Leasing operations. The successful candidate will be managing a team of Leasing executives and caring for the company's portfolio in the Northern region.
- Identify potential for expansion growth and implement tactics to drive revenue of the business.
- Take lead on site visits and provide recommendations in arrangement with commercial strategies.
- Formulating advertising and promotion plans in order to produce awareness.
- Negotiate and manage leasing contracts in accordance to the company's objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any relevant field.
- Preferably at least 10 to 12 years' relevant experience in commercial or retail property leasing and marketing.
- Independent, resourceful, quick learner with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of lease terms, specifications and tenancy policies, as well as market conditions and market studies.
- Possess good understanding of the retail property leasing market with strong networking with multinational companies and large corporations.
What's on Offer
- Significant member of the senior management responsible for shaping the company's expansion plans.
- Organised company culture, with an emphasis on team spirit.
- Attractive remuneration package with significant performance-based bonus.