Senior Manager, Group Finance
Excellent opportunity to be part of a leading conglomorate.
Attractive Remuneration for the successful candidate
About Our Client
The organisation we are working with is a leading company in the property industry who pride themselves on innovation and developing future leaders. They have grown massively in the past 10 years and have future plans on innovation on this day & age.
* Ensure accurate & timely submission of the Financial and Management Reports.
* To collaborate and work closely with other departments to ensure financial performance analysis, budgeting & forecasting process are conducted accurately.
* Responsible for the cash management, loan operations, forex, and any liquidity needs.
* To liaise with external auditors, tax agents, authorities, banks and vendors.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance (Professional Accounting Qualification is a benefit)
* Minimum 8 years of experience in accounting/finance/auditing in the property field is needed; (big 6 audit firm is a plus),
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel and Word.) Any Experience in other accounting/ data extraction software is a plus
* Must be highly proficient in English
* Must be detailed and strong with numbers (experience with project management in a plus)
* Must have strong interpersonal skills to build connection and have regards for people around the job
What's on Offer
- Attractive Remuneration and Benefits
- Clear Growth Opportunities
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Reputable organisation