Senior Manager, Finance
About Our Client
The company that we are hiring for is an international set-up within the Financial Services industry. They provide the market with global investment opportunities through the latest innovation in technology. Led by a dynamic, international team, they look to continue smashing records year on year to achieve optimum growth.
- To oversee the finance day to day operation and reporting in compliance with applicable accounting standards and procedures.
- Contribute in decision making process through detailed analysis and strategic meetings.
- Ensure that internal controls are always up to date and sufficient for the day to day operations.
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting exercises together with department heads to ensure cost control.
- Responsible for the corporate planning for the finance function.
- Ensure that Finance risk related manual is always updated.
- Ad-hoc Finance related projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance Operations & Reporting or similar functions within the Financial Services/Banking industry.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or its' equilvalent. Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Experience in SAP financial system is an added advantage
- Proficient in Excel, Words and Power Point
- A self-starter who is resourceful, dynamic, proactive and committed
- Good interpersonal skill
What's on Offer
- Attractive Remuneration
- Growth Opportunities