- Global MNC Exposure
- Rewarding Benefits
About Our Client
Our client set up a financial hub supporting Accounting and Finance operations supporting APAC & EMEA. At this juncture, their business has created a new position for strong talents to join them as a Senior Manager to drive the expansion plan for their emerging markets and new acquisitions. This role provides high visibility to senior management team, promotes continuous improvement and further expansion of potential scopes and businesses for the hub.
- Manage operations across P2P, O2C and R2R for APAC and EMEA markets
- Review monthly reporting of KPI's, making sure that any anomalies have been explained and proactively look for any changes in the trends that need further review.
- Ensure all SOX controls are being adhered to and are reviewed and that any discrepancies or issues are being actively managed.
- Support new customer migrations, scope expansion activities and systems implementations
- Actively drive continuous improvement opportunities to deliver simplified, more automated processes to enable GBS APME to achieve its company plan targets.
- Support the implementation of transformation initiatives as defined by the Global Process Owners for P2P, O2C and R2R
The Successful Applicant
- A member of internationally recognised accountancy qualification would be an advantage, i.e. CPA, ACA, CGMA (CIMA) or equivalent
- Experience of managing P2P, O2C, R2R (8+ years), including dealing with stakeholders in different global locations
- At least 8 years management experience with proven track record of change management and developing direct reports
- Knowledge of SAP/ Oracle will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills- ability to think of pragmatic solutions to analytical challenges
- Language proficiency in Chinese would be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- To be part of a global organisation with a strong brand presence
- Attractive remuneration packages (RM20,000-RM25,000 per month)
- Opportunity to learn, grow and succeed within the business