- Be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global logistics companies that provide freight management solutions to their customers. They are currently looking for Senior Logistics Manager to join their dynamic team to assist in the business of the company.
- Lead and manage operations for export order fulfilment as the main point of contact.
- Responsible for the successful performance of the operations team
- Ensure shipment requirements are met and jobs are completed in accordance with client's agreed SOP and KPI
- Focus on continuous improvement and optimization efforts
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation as well as internal and external communication and information deliverables
- Contribute in expanding business and achieving the P&L target
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Languages: Fluent in English.
- Added advantage for candidates who can speak, read and write in in Mandarin
- Professional experience: Minimum 6 years in operational and team management experience in freight forwarding logistics / Supply chain.
- Preferably candidates from freight forwarding background and have experience in managing a team of minimum 20 headcounts.
- Willing to be based in Port Klang
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be a part of global multinational organisation.
- Great career progression
- Strong growth potential