Senior Logistics Coordinator (Thai Speaker)
Be part of a globally recognized organisation
Accessible via Public Transport
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent MNC that is a market leader, with a large global network across Europe, America and APAC. They are currently looking for a Senior Logistics Coordinator (Thai Speaker) to join their dynamic team to assist in the business of the company.
- Support the shipment management by road for APAC especially Thailand
- Coordinate Master Data Creation with local transport managers and data management team
- Create volume forecasts of road shipments and communicate to carriers
- Monitor and take action to ensure up to date E2E Transportation Data Flow
- Manage Inbound/Outbound deliveries updates through system and act accordingly with internal/external stakeholders
- Manage Road daily transportation exceptions, coordinate express shipments requests with control tower with internal / external stakeholders
- Manage and coordinate returns demands (PO/ Intercompany / Sales Order)
- Review/validate road freight invoices & manage carrier request for additional charges beyond the scope of their contracted pricing
- Ensure any specific required follow up on road transportation ie due to strikes, weather. Issues on specific routes etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma: University degree preferable in business administration
- Languages: Fluent in English and Thai. Must be able to speak, read and write in Thai.
- Professional experience: Minimum 2 years logistics experience
- System: SAP user
- Good in Microsoft Excel Advanced
What's on Offer
- Accessible via Public Transport
- Exposure to working with counterparts internationally
- Work life balance