Senior Leasing Manager
public listed company
attractive remueration package
About Our Client
Internationally listed companies with established properties and retail divisions. Currently offering an exciting opportunity to join
- Oversee leasing for Malls in various regions across Malaysia.
- Pro-actively market the malls according to tenancy plan and maximise occupancy.
- Tenant Management / Lease Administration & Documentation
- Collaborate with other Departments for the improvement of tenant's performance as well as tenancy and leasing operations for the purpose of actualizing target rental income budget and planned occupancy levels; achieve tenant satisfaction within the limits and conditions
- Negotiate and budget leasing terms and conditions
- Work with tenants to develop retail standards and ensure tenants fulfil their lease obligation
- Actively manage and involve in real estate market research activities by visiting competitors, observe practices, nd suggest actions or strategy for further improvements.
The Successful Applicant
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent.
At least 6-7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Excellent interpersonal skills and PR oriented.
Responsible to ensure professional and effective communication with the public, the media and the business partners.
Independent, sound conceptual and organisation skills.
What's on Offer
This company offers an attractive salary package plus additional bonus & benefits program. For the right candidate the company has long term job security, career advancement and a strong support team.