- Opportunity to lead complex chemical projects
- Opportunity to work with best talents in Chemical Industry
About Our Client
My Client is an established MNC Company well-known globally, providing opportunities to best talents in the Chemical Industry. The reputable organization is rapidly expanding and looking for a talented Process Engineer Lead to manage their projects.
- To ensure projects are delivered within time and budget while delivering required quality.
- Responsible to develop process designs in alignment to technology and key equipment.
- Ensure the preparation of basic and detailed engineering documentation to execute the projects.
- Leading the project development, liaise with sub contractors, and vendors.
- Prepare basic and detailed engineering documentation as required to support the execution of projects.
- Supports the development and implementation of Engineering Best Practices throughout the region.
- Delivers functional engineering in line with the Global Project Framework.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in chemical engineering or equivalent with minimum 6 years' experience in related field
- Experienced in FEED and detailed process engineering
- Charismatic, leadership capacity, and excellent communicator
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to manage complex Chemical projects and to work with best talents within Chemical Industry