Senior Java Developer (Malaysians only)
A leading role that offers autonomy in steering the company vision and strategy
Competitive remuneration package with long term incentives
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-established leading edge mediation and customer billing service providers originated from Sweden. They deliver excellent services for global telecommunication companies as well as other industries across the world such as Media, Logistics, Financial Institutions and so on. Currently their business is undergoing massive expansion in their regional office especially in Asian region and thus, they are looking for more IT professionals to join the organisation.
The client has their specialise products and solutions where the potential candidate is required to develop and test new features of the products and also come up with new solutions by analysing user requirements. Listed below are the key responsibilities of the potential developer.
- Write effective, testable and error free coding and ability to work build algorithms from the scratch.
- Involve in the full cycle of software development phase from analyse, design, develop, test up to post maintenance of the product once it is live.
- Responsible for quality, reliability and efficiency of the software as well as the run time estimation.
- Ability to work in scrum environment to complete the development of products and possesses strong knowledge about UI, basic web functions and cross-browser compatibility.
- Work collaboratively with Business Analytic and Production teams to understand the end user requirements and integrate the product accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
The potential developer must have great exposure and knowledge towards technical aspects of software development to understand the issues regarding development in order to provide excellent experience to the customers. Potential candidates must meet the following primary requirements:
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Engineering or any relevant qualifications
- 5 or more years of working experience as a software developer
- Strong Java/JEE or J2EE knowledge
- SQL server, MySQL, Oracle DB, LDAP
- Experience working on full cycle development projects from the scratch
- Experience dealing with end user requirements, product enhancement and design patterns
- Experience in PaaS and SaaS would be significant advantage
- Concepts on SOA is an advantage
- Experience dealing with Agile methodologies, especially scrum
What's on Offer
- A leading role that offers autonomy in steering the company vision and strategy
- Competitive remuneration package with long term incentives