Senior IT Security Specialist
Competitive remuneration and benefits package
Internal career opportunities locally and globally
About Our Client
Our client is an American Fortune 500 company with a rapidly growing business in the Asia Pacific region and an established presence in more than 35 countries. Currently they are seeking for a Senior IT Security Specialist who will support the IT Security Manager in achieving IT goals with managerial and technical abilities. Candidates who can demonstrate above standard IT Security competence are welcome to apply.
- Monitor the secure configuration and operations of all in-place devices, including devices under direct control (security tools) or indirect ones such as workstations, servers, network devices, etc.
- Investigate suspicious activities and execute containment efforts in the event malicious activity is discovered.
- Monitoring company assets, network, and data ensuring the prevention of events that negatively impact confidentiality, availability, and integrity.
- Participate in security incident response efforts by maintaining an in-depth knowledge of common attack vectors, common security exploits, and countermeasures. Responds to all information security relevant events (hacker intrusions, virus infections, denial of service attacks, etc)
- Develop, refine, and maintain IT Security response playbooks and response plans.
- Provide feedback on detection indicators and intruder tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Evaluate threats from state actors, non-state actors, cyber criminals and activists
- Champion use of processes, standards, governance, and disciplined execution
- Evaluate and use advanced Incident Response products and services to improve efficiency and effectiveness of incident response
- Collaborate with business, peers, and vendors to drive robust prevention, detection, and remediation methodologies.
- Analyze potential threats and recommend remediation activities required based on security objectives and knowledge of overall risk of asset
- Researches the current threat landscape to adapt defense strategy and tactics
- Development of new computer and network security systems, including both hardware and software.
- Provide security analysis and consultation services for product, system and network architecture designs.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum bachelor's degree/ post graduate diploma in relevant fields
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in IT security areas
- Certifications such as CISSP, GIAC or CompTIA Security+ are preferred
- Ideal candidates should have experience in SIEM tool such as SPLUNK and IBM QRADAR
- Proven experience in planning, organizing, and developing IT security and facility security system technologies such as IPS, IDS, DNS, proxies and detection technologies
- Experienced with privileged account access management tools such as CyberArk
- Other experience preferred: Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), certificate management, digital forensics, cyber threat evaluation and malware analysis.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Internal career opportunities locally and globally
- Excellent career development