- Excellent career progression
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned American based multinational specialising in manufacturing of electronics goods.
- Work closely with the Demand Planning and Customer Service team to review the Service contract renewals and to ensure sufficiently material availability for repairs services.
- To ensure inventory health is at optimum level.
- Coordinate closely with DCs and regional repair centres to ensure material availability and minimise excess of stock.
- Monitor the Last-Time-Buy quantity, to calculate the best possible quantity of parts required for repair support.
- Actively look for alternate solution to prevent/resolve parts shortages and minimise inventory excess.
- Coordinate efforts to source End of Life/Obsolete material to meet contractual obligations till End of Service Life of hardware devices.
- Facilitate the cross-functional process by proactive feedback and proposals for improvement to ensure internal alignment/joint actions and as a result maximum level of support for Customer.
- Initiates and drive cost saving activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or any related field.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of working experience, Supply Planning/Inventory management in service and/or manufacturing a plus
- Proactive and a multitasker
- Team Player
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.