Senior Inventory Analyst
A great analyst role with an established MNC
A chance to be apart of a global manufacturing company
About Our Client
Our client is an integrated a world-class equipment and tools supplier for back-end semiconductor industry. They are engaged in one line of business, the development, manufacturing, marketing, sales and service of semiconductor assembly equipment for the global semiconductor and electronics industries. Headquartered in Europe, the company operates facilities for production and development activities as well as sales and service offices across Europe, Asia and North America.
- To assist the Manager in formulating, implementing and enforcing procedures on Inventory Management in order to maintain optimum stocks to support customer needs.
- Provide recommendations and set master data in SAP such as Safety Stocks, Min Lot Size, MRP types, Re-order Point
- Analyze lead-time and liaise with supply chain to get the right data's
Make recommendation to supply chain to make Frame Contract for frequent, expensive items to reduce lead-time and cost.
- Ensure daily demand/supply of transfer order between the hubs are executed timely and make the necessary SS adjustment/maintenance to ensure optimum inventory control and stock utilization between all plants
- Develop, implement and monitor all key functions and processes related to inventory transactions and stocks fulfillment to ensure that they are accurate and timely.
- Work with key personnel to effectively implement process improvements to operational procedures in an effort to proactively optimize overall location and tems level accuracy and maintain the highest possible productivity level.
- Monitor analyze global distributions channel and to ensure the efficiencies, leadtime and its cost effectiveness in entire Distribution Management.
- Implementation of continuous inventory improvements
- Liaise with Product Specialist with regards to face in face out of inventories
- Make scrap and write off recommendations periodically e.g. obsoletion, fully depreciated none critical none moving items and etc
- To achieve service level with lowest inventory level, create action plan to reduce inventory targets between the hubs are executed correctly and on timely manner
- Support superior in day to day operation to ensure entire Inventory Management performance meet or exceed KPI and service level
- Timely submission of monthly reporting e.g. KPI reports; monitor the progress and take the needed actions if the results deviated from the set target
- Deputyship for Material Management Support and as when requested, support other Inventory Management functions
- To take up ad-hoc duties / assignment's as when assigned by the Management
The Successful Applicant
- Min Degree in Inventory Mgmt / Logistics / Statistics / Mathematics
- Basic Engineering / Technical background would be added advantage
- Min 3-5 years of experienced in Global Inventory Planning
- Proficient in SAP and MS Office e.g. Excel, Pivot etc…
What's on Offer
- Unsurpassed opportunities to work for a market leader supplier in the semiconductor industry
- Attractive remuneration package