Senior Human Resources Manager
*Opportunity to work in an international and dynamic working environment within
*Strong growth opportunities and great working culture.
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC organisation and the largest fast moving consumer goods. With growth imminent, the need has arisen to recruit a Senior HR Manager to join their growing team. Reporting to the Head of HR, assisting to spearheading strategic HR initiatives and people-related policies.
- Build and maintain the manpower plans, the workforce development of the company, recruitment & retention strategies and actively participates in the attraction of new talent.
- Implement an effective staff resourcing strategy which supplies the business with the quality of people required to achieve the business objectives within appropriate cost and timescale parameters
- Oversee the planning and implementation of changes required including developments to policy and procedure
- Act as a strategic business partner by playing an advisory role to the senior leadership team.
- Responsible for planning, executing and managing human resource management initiatives.
- Manage and provide support in day to day HR matters, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, performance management, learning and development , talent management and employee relations projects.
- Spearhead all people policies and strategic HR initiatives from conceptualization to implementation
The Successful Applicant
- Must possess either a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in any field.
- At least 7 years of working experience as a generalist and working experience in e-commerce industry will be an added advantage.
- Matured, strong business acumen and excellent communication skills
- Extensive knowledge in full spectrum of HR functions, payroll and statutory requirements.
- Strong assessment skills, good decision making skills, and sound judgment.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in an international and dynamic working environment within multinational organizations in a regional capacity.
- Strong growth opportunities and great working culture.
- Attractive remuneration package with great benefits.