- Opportunity to join a retail market leader which is resilient and profitable
- Develop your business & strategic HR leadership skills
About Our Client
The client is a market leading retail brand which is still thriving and profitable during these trying times as they have a very robust business model. They have a huge workforce and an established HR team and is looking for a strategic and analytical HR business leader to join them to lead and bring the HR team to greater heights with the business.
- Managing the HR functions such as compensation and benefit, performance evaluation and ensuring smooth operations and control.
- Manage the HR Team, to ensure the company's HR Philosophy and best practise are well communicated and adhered.
- Propose, support and partner with the top management to effectively communicate functional and business strategies.
- Plan and managed budget human resource requirements & compensation scheme in the organization.
- People engagement and within Head Office and Stores
- Advice to line managers and employees on HR policies and procedures, compensation and benefits, and all HR related matters
- Manpower requirements are fulfilled in timely manner to ensure full operational capabilities are realized and legislative / regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Support line managers in identifying of key talents and counselling of non-performing employees
- Regularly monitor and update the employee handbook for all categories of staff.
- Review head office and store commission to be attractive and also cost reduction.
- Implement new salary scale based on job designation within market and competitor.
- To review handbook and policy guideline accordingly with Operations Review
- Responsible for employee relations and industrial relations matters by recommending solutions to staffing issues including performance related.
- Compliance of employment act on staff disciplinary / misconduct
- Ensuring the team compile staff claims and payroll administration.
- Produce and monitor monthly and yearly staffing cost & budget in Head Office and stores
- Distribution and replenish of staff uniforms and manage uniform cost.
- Ensuring the team to conduct exit interview and ensure staff are properly cleared prior to exit from the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degrees in Human Resources or related discipline
- 15 years total experience in a HR generalist role preferably with at least 3 to 5 years in a Compensation & Benefits / Rewards specialist role
- Ability to analyze HR related data and prepare reports, statements, and projections to the leadership board.
- Ability to manage senior level people at the Manager level and coaching the team
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM15,000 to RM20,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a successor role to HR Director / Head of HR