Senior Financial Planning and Analysis
About Our Client
With revenue of close to USD 2.5 billion, our client is a reputable MNC company and a market leader in the manufacturing industry. With a mission to further grow the company, they are currently looking for a Senior Finance Planning and Analysis, strong and experienced in analysis to add value to the company and steer the company forward.
Reporting to the APAC director, this person is responsible for the following:
- Provide finance analysis support, participate in the development of the annual operating plans and quarterly forecasts.
- Lead monthly and quarterly sales and margin analysis by customers, market segment, and product types.
- Lead the costing process and define the cost structures under the support and guidance of the APAC team.
- Drive the cost performance and perform cost reviews for different projects held.
- Participate and lead working capital initiatives and process improvements.
- Perform financial planning functions for the region (budgets, forecasts and other projections).
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Degree in Accounting and /or professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of diversified financial analysis experience.
- Good knowledge of general accounting principles with emphasis on financial analysis and planning techniques.
- Exceptional skills on Excel and Power Point.
What's on Offer
Good Remuneration package