Senior Finance Manager
Excellent opportunity to be part of a technology MNC
Challenges and growth opportunities provided.
About Our Client
The organisation we are working with is a leading technology company who prides on innovation and developing future leaders. They have grown massively in the past 10 years and have future plans on innovation on this day & age. They are also listed in one of the stock exchange in Asia.
* Oversee the Financial Reporting and balance sheet function.
* To collaborate and work closely with other departments to ensure monthly expenses are recorded timely.
* Oversee the teams of accounts including issuing cheque, banking, preparing bank reconciliation, data entry, maintain accounting records (e.g. AP and GL), preparation of month end closing
* To work together with the relevant teams and roll out the new ERP.
* To ensure that listing requirements are met.
* To liaise with external auditors and tax agents to assist in the audit and tax process.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance (Professional Accounting Qualification is a benefit)
* Minimum 8 years of experience in accounting/finance/auditing related field is needed; (big 6 audit firm is a plus). Must have worked in a listed company before.
* Experience rolling out new ERP.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel and Word.) Any Experience in other accounting/ data extraction software is a plus
* Must be highly proficient in English
* Must be detailed and strong with numbers (experience with project management in a plus)
* Must have strong interpersonal skills to build connection and have regards for people around the job
* Have a futuristic mindset with knowledge on digital technology to contribute ideas and problem solving skills to the table.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Remuneration and Benefits
- Clear Growth Opportunities
- Dynamic Working Environment